Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
3rd Team - Si Furlong
 Sacre Coeur FP Football Club Forum : Team Forums : 3rd Team - Si Furlong
Message Icon Topic: Senior Shield Quarter Final Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3
Ray B
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote Ray B Replybullet Posted: 24áMarchá2006 at 5:18pm

Right lads a lot of rain today so if its on the pitch will be heavy, Collegiate are a decent side but they will be happier with a heavy pitch than we will cos it will suit their bullyboy tactics more so lets not get drawn into a battle. We all know that if we play our own game to the best of our ability then the game is there for us.

Thats the rousing speech out of the way so now for the apology -- I will be late tomorrow cos I will be watching Liverpool notch a few more goals against some middle of the table also-rans.

When I turn up I want to hear that we are playing well and are comfortably ahead.

Ray (Chief Scout)
IP IP Logged
dlooby
Social Committee
Social Committee

Quote dlooby Replybullet Posted: 24áMarchá2006 at 8:47pm

Mally, I hope you are not going out to get pissed tonight??

Alan, I know the blues will beat the reds tomorrow, so please sell your ticket to someone else!  Sacre Coeur needs you!!

Andy, Shout at the Mrs and kids tonight, to get it all out of your system, and let's make sure the only verbals coming from you are encouraging ones 

Pablo and Craig, Let's see the pair of you running your hearts out, to put them under as much pressure as possible.  Let's see how many throw ins we get on the back of you two working really hard, and not letting them have any time to make a decent pass!

Midfield five, The pitch needs to be bossed with passion, and that needs to come from you.  We will follow your lead.  For every header and tackle you win, that makes the rest of us want to fight more for the cause!  Let's show them who wants it more!!!!

Defensive 3 and Si of course, (if selected!!), It's up to us to prove yet again, why we have the best defensive record of all 5 divisions.  Keep it tight.  Keep our shape.  Let's communicate at all times.  The phrase "Keep him in your pocket" springs to mind

For everyone that is lucky enough to be picked tomorrow, let's wear the Sacre Coeur colours with pride and march onwards and upwards to what we have deserved all season

IP IP Logged
Andy Rannard
Executive Committee
Executive Committee

Quote Andy Rannard Replybullet Posted: 24áMarchá2006 at 8:48pm

Dont worry Ray, I feel a I am due a goal. I ususally score eery 74 games.

Statistics never lie.

Maybe a left foot volley from half way line?

"Tell him to go away or I'll kill him!"
"Goals pay the rent!!"
IP IP Logged
Liam Doyle
Executive Committee
Executive Committee
Chairman

Quote Liam Doyle Replybullet Posted: 25áMarchá2006 at 12:24am

Andy, I think I've got more chance than you to score - and I've got no knees

But go and prove me wrong !!!

IP IP Logged